How To Build An Atlas StoneHow To Build An Atlas Stone. Mack from OCR Kings shows us how to build your own Atlas Stone, like those used in the Spartan Race Atlas Carry obstacle, using a Slater Stone Mold from Rogue Fitness. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!
Slater Stones 14" Mold: https://www.roguefitness.com/slater-s...
Other Materials Used:
(3) 50 lbs bags of Sakrete Fast Setting Concrete Mix
(2) 5 gal buckets, one for water, one to support the mold
(1) Roll of Gorilla Black Heavy Duty Duct Tape
(1) Can of Blaster 11-oz Silicone Lube
(1) 50 lbs bag of sand
(1) Concrete mixing tub
(1) 2.5 gal water container to pour concrete into mold